I hope that you are happy with the service that I provide, but I appreciate there may be times when you may think I am not offering you and your child(ren) the service that you require. I hope that you will feel able to discuss any concerns or issues that you may have with me directly. If you would rather not talk in front of your child(ren) then we can arrange a more convenient time, for example in the evening or at the weekend.
I also have an optional anonymous Feedback form you can fill out (
Click here – Coming Soon)
I am very friendly & approachable and I am confident that we can resolve any issue by communicating, I therefore will ensure I take the following steps (where appropriate);
- Listen to you and take in what you are saying.
- Remain calm and open minded, I appreciate everyone is different.
- Will document the issue/problem on my Complaints Form.
- Try my hardest to reach a mutual agreement and ensure both parties are happy.
- Put a procedure/policy in place to reduce the risk of it happening again
- Seek external advice if I cannot resolve the situation myself.
- Take every complaint seriously.
- Depending on the nature of the complaint, I will keep you up to date with any progress and aim to have an outcome within 28 days.
- Due to some situations being confidential I will not always be able to keep you updated.
If you feel that you are unable to talk to me or that after talking the matter remains unresolved then you can talk in confidence to:
The Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY) on 0300 003 0005
Morton Michel on 0330 058 9861
Please feel you can approach me about anything as I am more than willing to resolve things to ensure your happiness.
Treasure the Moments Childcare
Date Created: 5th January 2020
Updated: 19th May 2022
*Please note: Nothing in this policy is meant to affect your decision when deciding to complain, just arm you with information to make a decision on your next step to get your complaint resolved