I have a strict policy in place for use of cameras. I understand that photos are an essential part of evidence for children’s learning development and daily diaries. So therefore put these rules into effect;
- Photos will only be used for the purpose of the child’s learning and development and never published.
- I supervise children at all times and ensure their safety and privacy. If I suspect photos have been taken by someone in a public place then I will challenge them and call the police is necessary.
- I will ensure children are suitably dressed.
- Treat photos as personal information and ensure they are covered under the data protection act.
- I will only take photos if the relevant permission form has been signed.
This policy is in line with my Safeguarding Children Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns then please contact me to discuss.
Treasure the Moments Childcare
Date Created: 5th January 2020
Updated: 19th May 2022